Monday 16 July 2012

I'm back too!


So, my first week back has been fun.

I played a bit more than I should have yesterday but that's a lesson learned.  mainly it was just nice to be chatting to people.

Before I started playing again, rather than make a "To Do" list, I made a manifesto: what I would and wouldn't do if I played again.

It's not taken long for me to be dissatisfied with those modest aims I set out in my manifesto.  Everyone one and their brother is doing a relic and, for some reason, it got me thinking I should do one too.

I shouldn't because the only job I have worth getting one on is NIN and I'll never get to play it anyway.  Then I had the idea of levelling another job in order to get a worthwhile relic.  Then I was thinking about all the gear I'd need...

Oh, how quickly you fall into those same old traps!

Regardless of which job and which relic I got I won't have the playtime to enjoy using it.

So, having got over that, my manifesto still looks good except for one thing.

I'd decided I would pretty much shelf NIN because that "market" is flooded and I wanted to focus on BLM and PUP.  However, I won't really get to be a BLM outside of group stuff (which will be limited part of my play time), so it makes no sense to put lots of work into BLM.  Instead I have decided that I'll keep PUP as my main focus but put BLM and NIN, along with WHM, on an equal footing for group play.

Also, I forgot how much I was enjoying trying to 100% Abyssea.  That's back on the menu of things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment