Thursday 6 September 2012

Back to the Moghouse

It's been a good few months and I have enjoyed it.  I enjoyed most of my game time and did a fair few things I'm proud of.  However, what I didn't do was any of the things I had in mind to do when I started playing again.

Mainly this is because I didn't really have the time but it's mostly because I couldn't find the people to do it with.  Admittedly, I didn't work at all hard at finding people but who wants to work hard at a game?  Not me.  At least, not anymore.

On a more positive note I basically played PUP the entire two months.  I think the only time I geared another job was when I was going to do an Neo-Omega run (but I never ended up going because we couldn't find another SMN before I went for dinner.)

For me, that about sums up the state of the game at the moment.  It seems that FFXI has finally outgrown me.

So, once again I have hung up my Adargas and my clown outfit, oiled my automaton and put the Moogle out.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment